SEB Stureplan 2
- Start Date: Tue Sep 12, 2017
- Starts at: 08:00 AM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
2017-09-12 08:00:00 -0700 2017-09-12 21:00:00 -0700 UTC Founder Institute Information Breakfast The Founder Institute is the world’s most challenging and effective step-by-step program to start a company. Many leaders of the world’s fastest-growing startups have used our program to transition from employee to entrepreneur, test their startup ideas, build a team, get their first customers, raise funding, and more. Join us for an informational event where you can meet local Directors, ask questions and learn how you can launch a startup in Stockholm with our help. "SEB Stureplan 2,Stureplan 2, , Stockholm" Founder Institute
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute program
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Perspectives from a Founder Institute graduate
- Question and answer
- Attendee introductions
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://FI.co/events.
Related EventsMore events
September 21, 2017Register
- Daniel Sonesson, Joel Sunnehall, Anders Lindlöf, Christian Fredriksson, Jesper Kjellerås, Bo Rydgren, Tetiana Siianko
- SUP46 - Start-Up People of Sweden , Regeringsgatan 65, 3f , Stockholm
- 06:00 PM
September 28, 2017Register
- Advokatfirman Lindahl , Mäster Samuelsgatan 20 , Stockholm
- 06:00 PM