Are you interested in entrepreneurship? The Founder Institute is the best place in the world to be immersed in the startup ecosystem and culture.
The Founder Institute is the world's premier idea-stage accelerator and startup launch program for talented entrepreneurs. With over 2,700 Graduate companies across 170 cities, our efforts have been documented in the New York Times, BusinessWeek, Forbes, TechCrunch and many more. We are a small team with a mission to help build companies that create over 1 million startup jobs, and you can help!
What type of people are we looking for?
The best candidates to work at the Founder Institute:
- Can thrive in a fast-moving, exciting startup environment
- Have some professional experience (experience in a startup is a plus, but not a requirement)
- Are entrepreneurial by nature
- Are familiar with the startup ecosystem (for example, Startup Weekend, 500 Startups, Techstars, Y Combinator, TechCrunch, etc)
What is it like to work here?
You will have the opportunity to see entrepreneurship, angel investing, and venture capital from every angle. Some benefits include:
- Meet top founders, CEOs and investors
- Great opportunity for growth within a small, energetic team of ~20 in our hip indoor / outdoor retail office in Palo Alto (a short walk from the California Ave. CalTrain station).
- Join weekly entrepreneurship training sessions
- Help organize leading startup events with global participation (ex. FounderX and Founder Showcase)
- Watch startups get built from the ground up
- Partake in occasional card games and social outings
- Have a friendly, wagging tail to greet you each morning (a Pug named Hercules)